Thursday, October 30, 2008

Evelyn's Party

Olive Jar Ideas...



Evelyn had a great party on Thursday evening. I love Evelyn...she wants 3 of everything on each page. Evelyn made her wish list and she earned herself 2 half priced items and $75 in FREE product! Evelyn took advantage of our GREAT Hostess Benefits for October, too.
Thanks, Evelyn, for opening your home. It was a great group of woman and I hope you had fun...I sure did. I made a friend for life in you! Blessings!!!
Evelyn had lots of favorites. One that she mention, to me, that stood out was the Olive Jar--which is an awesome and stunning piece.
Our maize-colored olive jar with textured stoneware bottom, sister to the Olive Jar du Marais, is modeled after the imported antique olive jars that decorators and antique collectors search flea markets and estate sales for. Do not submerge in water. Not intended for extended outdoor use.(10½" x 8½" x 13¾" tall)• 40409 $64.95

No comments: